WKREE_5OfYCJSw6J67A2l5jp688

Monday, October 14, 2019

Start Again Quotes

I know. It's been a while since I posted any inspirational quotes. Life brings about many twists and turns that sometimes can cause one to lose sight of once sought after  hopes and dreams. However, it's never too late to reach out and grasp them once again. I ran across this quote that has become my new motto:

Therefore, no matter how many times I fail. No matter how many times I lose sight of my goals it's not the end of the world. Tomorrow is a new day, an opportunity to fix what is broken. Even if I have to start from scratch eventually I will achieve my goals.
Here's to a new you, a new beginning!!
Were these quotes helpful? If so why not share them with your friends and family.




 GO TO Home- Great Inspirational Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment