WKREE_5OfYCJSw6J67A2l5jp688

Friday, February 10, 2012

Granddaughter Quotes



The following quotes are meant to inspire granddaughters and grandparents alike.

"Scars from the past you have accomplished to mend. Smiles with hope to be carried on shoulders so small and fragile." LJ. Myers

"The wonder of a miracle from which this love began. There is so much found in the touch of holding a grandchild's hand." Unknown

"There are no words to explain of my love, for my angels sent to me from above. They are my heartbeat, they are my life. I'll be there for them through happiness and strife." devilsdaughter-65

"...my dear granddaughter make sure you have God inside so that you may deal with all these different emotions inside." Denise Boyce

"You're such a special granddaughter of that there is no doubt, the kind that lucky grandparents are proud to boast about." Unknown

"I say a special prayer each night to keep you safe from harm. I know my prayers are answered as
 He holds you in his arms, to give you strength and comfort when sometimes nights are long" Miss Angel

Read More Granddaughter Quotes

2 comments: