WKREE_5OfYCJSw6J67A2l5jp688

Friday, September 7, 2012

Moving On Quotes-Ending a Relationship






Moving on is one of the hardest things for anyone ending a relationship. These quotes will help you to be strong and heal your broken heart overtime.

“When it’s time to move on, you should just go and never look back. Looking back won't help you.” Kay Pierre

“Ain't it funny how some
Feelings you just can't
Deny and you can't move on
Even though you try” Jennifer Lopez, Ain’t it Funny Lyrics quote

“So don't bother
I won't die of deception
I promise you won't ever see me cry
Don't feel sorry.” Shakira, Don’t Bother Lyrics quote

“Movin’ on and it’s my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I’m so over I’m so over it” Katharine McPhee, Over It Lyrics quote

“Seeing your former flame can bring out emotions and may cause you do to or say something you will regret. In the first few weeks the best thing you can do for yourself is not be where you know they will be.” Mike Hardcastle

“Cry if you want to. It’s OK to cry over a loss. Don’t hold back, let the tears roll just do it in a safe and private place where it is unlikely to get back to your ex.” Mike Hardcastle

“Recovering from a breakup or divorce is difficult. However, it’s important to know (and to keep reminding yourself) that you can and will move on. But healing takes time, so be patient with yourself.” Coping With a Breakup or Divorce

“Grief can be paralyzing after a breakup, but after a while, the sadness begins to lift. Day by day, and little by little, you start moving on.” Coping With a Breakup or Divorce

I sat there crying thinking what did I do wrong, I looked to my mother who said (baby stay strong).
So I wiped my tears and begin a new, new me, new life, and happiness without you.
some day you'll miss me, but it will be too late for us to be.” Ashley Field, You Taught Me to Let Go…

  
Where these quotes helpful? If so why not share them with your friends and family.
GO TO Home- Great Inspirational Quotes


Resources





2 comments:

  1. I have a great fun reading your blogs.Thank you for making this beautiful and awesome blogs. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Please dont forget to visit me in my site @ www.imarksweb.org. Thank you.


    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete