WKREE_5OfYCJSw6J67A2l5jp688

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Top Favorite Inpirational Quotes about Success



Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.  –Robert Frost

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan

We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins

 I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey

Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle

Were these quotes helpful? If so why not share them with your friends and family.

The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.  Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?” – Brian Tracy

Start where you are. Use what you have.  Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe




 GO TO Home- Great Inspirational Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment