WKREE_5OfYCJSw6J67A2l5jp688

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Inspirational Quotes for Cancer Survivors




The following are inspirational quotes from actual Cancer survivors.  Reading these quotes can help cancer survivors to remember to never take for granted the second chance at life they have been given.  Live each day to the fullest.

“Scars may heal, blood counts may normalize, years may pass. But never again will the simple act of waking up to a normal, boring day as a healthy individual be taken for granted, nor go unappreciated.” Allison A., Cairo, Egypt

“My faith is stronger than ever, and I will never stop thanking God for the one invaluable gift I have been given—my family! I kicked angiosarcoma’s butt! Ashley Jobe

“Having a new lease on life helps me focus on the ones I care about and allows me to help other people with a grateful spirit.” Jerry Joern, Afghanistan

 “Going through a year of chemotherapy with a smile gave me the strength to know I could get through anything with grace.” Adrienne Rathert

“Today, I feel stronger than ever. I am trying to learn that every single day is something special and that the things I’d love to do should be done now, not later.” Regina Falk

“Life’s much more vibrant. Words have more meaning. Actions have more meaning. Butterflies, coffee, and bright blue skies seem so much more important than petty disagreements. Relationships are more important than how many hours a week I have worked. And every day is truly a gift.” Robin B. Katz

“My cancer scare changed my life.  I'm grateful for every new, healthy day I have. It has helped me prioritize my life.” Olivia Newton-John

“I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.” Anne Frank

“We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.” Winston Churchill
 

Were these quotes helpful? If so why not share them with your friends and family.




 GO TO Home- Great Inspirational Quotes

1 comment:

  1. I think these quotes are very helpful for cancer patient. These are very inspirational. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete