WKREE_5OfYCJSw6J67A2l5jp688

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Breast Cancer Quotes

"...friends and loved ones can be more sensitive by imagining for a moment that they're the patient." Unknown

"If I should ever leave you to go along the silent way, grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me." Isla Richardson

"Let me keep my mind on what matters, which is my work, which is mostly standing still and learning to be astonished... Which is mostly rejoicing, since all the ingredients are here, which is gratitude, to be given a mind and heart..., a mouth with which to give shouts of joy." Mary Oliver

"When God gives gifts we do not want it is our challenge to accept them in what form they take and live our lives anew." Marion

"Eyes have held my eyes touching my soul, and words have carried me to the next challenge." Sue Prins

"The rattle of branches as the wind teases through them, the laughter of my grandchildren. Light against dark... Dark against light. It's what my heart feels as it contemplates stopping." Sue Prins

"When you feel there is no place to go. Whenever you feel lonely, a special angel drops in for tea. Angels are with you every step of the way and help you soar with amazing grace." Laura

"Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Unknown

"... I have learned the secret of being content in every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:11-15

"Come to me, all you who are weary or burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden light." Mathew 11:28-30

"...we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." Romans 5:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment