WKREE_5OfYCJSw6J67A2l5jp688

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Inspirational Warren Buffet Quotes



These inspirational quotes are from Warren Buffett one of the richest yet frugal men in the world.  His quotes inspire others to make smart decisions in life such as how to spend money wisely, taking things in stride, and how to treat others less fortunate.  If more people followed his advice there would be less debt and poverty.

“If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.” Warren Buffett

“I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.” Warren Buffett

“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” Warren Buffett

“It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” Warren Buffett

“Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.” Warren Buffett

“Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” Warren Buffett

“You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” Warren Buffett

“You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing.” Warren Buffett

“Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”  Warren Buffet

“The rich are always going to say that, you know, just give us more money and we'll go out and spend more and then it will all trickle down to the rest of you. But that has not worked the last 10 years, and I hope the American public is catching on.” Warren Buffett
 
“Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy." Warren Buffett
 


Were these quotes helpful? If so why not share them with your friends and family.




 GO TO Home- Great Inspirational Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment