WKREE_5OfYCJSw6J67A2l5jp688

Friday, August 31, 2012

Night Time Quotes- Motivation for Productivity





Here are some night time quotes I came across that can get you motivated if you have to stay up late nights.  Reading these quotes will help you to keep the momentum going so you can complete your goals and in time find success.


 “At night is the time when I get stuff done and can think about the bigger picture. It's focused. That’s the time when I can turn notes and ideas drafted on the fly into concepts and future projects. I read through saved articles and get inspired by my well-maintained RSS feed.” Frank Aldorf, Chief Brand Officer of Specialized Bicycle Components

“We firmly believe that to reach maximum productivity, you must work in the optimum environment, and this couldn't be more true for the night owl.”  Patrick Allen, CEO of the online meeting platform Groopt

“My craziest trick is that I regularly do my work standing up at a rolling butcher block counter in my kitchen. If I were to work sitting down, I’d fall asleep…I know it sounds awful, but I think of it as if I’m tending bar in the evening--a bar of ideas. And I always keep the kitchen TV on so it doesn’t seem too lonely. I drink several espressos at night, which really helps." Cosmopolitan editor-in-chief of and author of I Shouldn’t Be Telling You This, Kate White

“I adore late night. When my kids were young, I loved having hours of quiet after they went to bed. I had team all over the world back then so I would do conference calls, respond to email, and catch up on reading.” Laurie Tucker is the senior vice president for corporate marketing at FedEx

“During the day most of my time is spent in meetings with entrepreneurs, and the only time I can find alone to do work that requires some concentration is when the rest of the household is asleep.” Keval Desai, a partner at InterWest Partners and a former Google product director

“An hour and a half after waking, early birds and night owls were equally alert and showed no difference in attention-related brain activity. But after being awake for 10 and a half hours, night owls had grown more alert, performing better on a reaction-time task requiring sustained attention and showing increased activity in brain areas linked to attention.” Siri Carpenter

“The night affords us with less outside pressure to multi-task. We'll be able to concentrate on that one super important task at hand.” Alex Shalman

“Night owls gain appreciation for the leaps they make in their productivity during the night. In this way they anchor their positive feelings of accomplishment with working at night.” Alex Shalman

“Feeling accomplished is one of the greatest feelings, in fact is could feel better than any drug. This is why the night owl will consistently return to the productive underworld of the night, for productivity sake.” Alex Shalman

Where these quotes helpful?  If so why not share them with your friends and family.


GO TO Home- Great Inspirational Quotes
  



Resources







No comments:

Post a Comment