WKREE_5OfYCJSw6J67A2l5jp688

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Inspirational Son Quotes








 
 “When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared
and I wanted to be everything that I could be.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked...
and wanted to say thanks for all the things
I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.” When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking


“Well, son, I'll tell you:
 …boy, don't you turn back.
Don't you set down on the steps.
'Cause you finds it's kinder hard.
Don't you fall now—
For I'se still goin', honey,
I'se still climbin',
And life for me ain't been no crystal stair.” Langston Hughes(Mother to Son)

“If I were damned of body and soul,
I know whose prayers would make me whole,
Mother o’mine, Oh Mother o’ mine!” Rudyard Kipling (Mother O’ Mine)

“My little boy will someday be a man
and right by your side I will forever stand.
I will pick up the pieces when you fall,
I will hold your hand and help you stand tall.” Amy R. Cambell(To My Son)

“Time may pass day after day or year after year,
But the love I have for you grows
nearer and dearer to my heart each day and year,
To My Son I hope you know just how much I love you so.” Rita Luna(I Hope You Know)

“I never appreciated my life until I gave you yours.
So, it could be said that you gave me life.
Allowing me no longer to live carelessly.
Stopping me from living my life daily.” Erica M. Ortega(In You My Life Lies)

My son
I am here
To guide and to teach you
And now you must fly

My son
I am here
Life can be difficult
I hear your cry” Rose Falcone (Mother and Son)

 “A child who is fully and deeply loved, who learns to acknowledge his feelings and is well equipped to express them, and who learns to take responsibility for his actions, to value compassion and live it daily—this is the boy who will grow into a man who'll make a loving companion. That's good for the woman he marries. Even better for the man he becomes.” Valerie Monroe ( How to Raise the Men We’d Want to Marry)

“…you can build confidence when you notice and praise your son's efforts…You can teach him respect by showing an interest in his accomplishments even if he knows you do not share his interest or enthusiasm.” Sara Ipatenco(How to Raise Confident Sons Who Have Respect For Others)

“while the adolescent's hands are engaged in a project, it is easier for him to open up and answer questions – questions that can lead to parent's understanding of what's going on in their boy's life. Through action talk, boys are more "free" to open up about feelings or what's troubling them.” Jennifer Nelson (How to Raise a Confident Teenage Son)


GO TO TABLE OF CONTENTS-Inspirational Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment